Monday, May 12, 2008

My saddest memory in high school

The saddest day in high school is when i have to move to another high school last year. When i have to give up on my parking space in thehigh school. i went to the lunch room it always to much people at the line and i have to wait longer in the line.the people at the parking lot rush out of the parking lot i cant get out until the next hour.Sometimes i think that i should take the bus instead of driving it safe more money for gas.When i reach on the bus i get to home not on time.

1 comment:

DMG said...

This entry needs lots more supporting details and transitions. Don't forget what you've leanrned about writing a paragraph.
Love, Mrs. Al

fastest man in the world that win the running of bejin 08 usain bolt

Photobucket

My home

My Home Place.

There is a place I lived and was born is Jamaica
It is peaceful place because of the beach, people, city and food
I go there when I am homesick for it
Then I will take the airplane down there.



There is a place where everyone likes it
It looks beautiful when you see it because the crystal water sparkles when the sun shines
I got there when I was thirteen back home
Silence peace and harmony
If Jamaica was a rich place everyone would see it more.

our country mascot

our country mascot
shrimp back in the jurassic period

the good shoes to wear in america

shoes
Space Jam